How can i delete outlook.live.com and continue using outlook.com

Anonymous
2023-03-03T20:31:13+00:00

I need to change outlook.live.com to my original account outlook.com

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T05:59:56+00:00

    Your last email came in my outlook.com I put not to sinc in I don’t know if helps

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T05:51:09+00:00

    Betty -

    When you sign into outlook.live.com it should be the exact same mailbox as with outlook.com.

    Here is how to delete mail from your Inbox in Outlook.com:

    How can i delete outlook.live.com and continue using outlook.com - Microsoft Community

    Here is how to delete your browser history in Windows 10:
    https://www.howtogeek.com/304218/how-to-clear-y...

    You can try to contact Microsoft Support at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contac...

    Explain the problem to the Virtual Assistant and keep asking for an agent, to get chat or a call back on week days.

    I hope it helps.

    ____________________________________________

    Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T05:48:26+00:00

    Okay then I will leave like that just tell me how to stop history every time I go to look my email in outlook.live then I look history everything I do or look at email is a big list of history to delete how can avoid that

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T05:37:58+00:00

    When message would come was outlook.com than I start to get notifications from outlook but when I try to open wouldn’t open i press in the email and send me to sign in in Microsoft account that is the same of outlook.com and after I sign in my email was there and was outlook.live.com and I stop receiving emails in my primary account outlook.com. Is any way I can call the troubleshooting I try to call a live person in Microsoft but no luck none of the numbers I found was a live person

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T05:36:55+00:00

    Betty, there is nothing unusual about that. Sometimes my Outlook email connects to outlook.com and other times it connects to outlook.live.com. These are just different server addresses being used to access your email account. Unless there is something that is causing problems about this, then you can just ignore it. They are both official Microsoft email account URL's.

    If you don't like Outlook there are other email services to try, including Gmail.com from Google, Yahoo.com and others. I use all three of them for different reasons. I don't really have a favorite. They function about the same.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments