How can i delete outlook.live.com and continue using outlook.com

Anonymous
2023-03-03T20:31:13+00:00

I need to change outlook.live.com to my original account outlook.com

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T06:34:36+00:00

    yes but now when I went to my phone they didn,t recognize my password i need to create a new one

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T06:21:53+00:00

    So I think what is happening here, Betty, is that you have Outlook app on your phone which you are calling outlook.com, but on your PC you sign into Outlook.live.com which you are mistaking as a different account but it's actually how you sign into the very same Outlook on the PC. Is that right?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T06:18:53+00:00

    I have a outlook app in my phone and I open and saw the message but for outlook.live I need to sign in

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T06:08:34+00:00

    That's very wise Betty. Also if you get spam email make sure to mark it as Spam from the toolbar or right click menu so the mail app learns to keep it out of the Inbox.

    When you say my last email came in outlook.com, how do you notice the difference. Are these two different email accounts with slightly different email addresses? How do you get to outlook.com email vs. outlook.live.com email?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T06:02:32+00:00

    I don’t open ads i delete

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments