How can i delete outlook.live.com and continue using outlook.com

Anonymous
2023-03-03T20:31:13+00:00

I need to change outlook.live.com to my original account outlook.com

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Van S 24,470 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-03-03T22:32:20+00:00

    Kindly follow the guide provided in the link below to remove the alias from your Microsoft account. Just make sure to double-check your primary alias before deleting the other aliases.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-03T22:21:07+00:00

    I want to remove outlook.live.com and continue receiving my emails in outlook.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-03T22:19:00+00:00

    My primary email is outlook.com but for some reason my email are going to outlook.live.com and I wish to remove outlook.live and keep outlook.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Van S 24,470 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-03-03T22:09:17+00:00

    Hi, I am Van. I'll be glad to assist you today.

    May I verify if the other account that you want to delete is an alias of the original account? If yes, is it currently your primary alias?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments