How can i delete outlook.live.com and continue using outlook.com

Anonymous
2023-03-03T20:31:13+00:00

I need to change outlook.live.com to my original account outlook.com

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-11T21:34:53+00:00

    Is anyone knows anything in Microsoft to help.Microsoft should stop creating problems to people by changing windows changing the way we receive our email why the don’t stop creating problems

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-11T21:31:05+00:00

    I need to delete outlook.live.com use only outlook.com how can I due that

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-06T19:32:06+00:00

    If I don’t sink what happens

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-06T19:29:46+00:00

    How can I don’t sync use only outlook.com and not outlook.live

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments