How can i delete outlook.live.com and continue using outlook.com

Anonymous
2023-03-03T20:31:13+00:00

I need to change outlook.live.com to my original account outlook.com

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-06T19:27:46+00:00

    I want to use only outlook.com I don’t want to combine both of them

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-06T19:26:21+00:00

    I am sorry I didn’t reply before but I don’t understand what you mean sync

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-06T19:25:27+00:00

    What you mean sync

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T08:43:18+00:00

    How about the PC? Are both of them receiving the emails now to the account that has the same email address on both?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T08:33:50+00:00

    I received your last email in my app in my phone

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments