How can i delete outlook.live.com and continue using outlook.com

Anonymous
2023-03-03T20:31:13+00:00

I need to change outlook.live.com to my original account outlook.com

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T01:01:27+00:00

    This time the message came outlook.live the other ones came in both is got to be a way because I never ask to Microsoft to add another ‘email in my account that I don’t want because is a terrible email service

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Van S 24,470 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-03-04T00:52:48+00:00

    I apologize that none of the fixes solved your case. Let me share your case with other community experts. Maybe someone else has other solutions that can help solve your issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T00:48:49+00:00

    I had outlook.com for a few years and a lit place has that email like my insurance,and a lot of other places that I don’t want to change please I am just asking if you can remove outlook.live and keep my primary account outlook.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-03T23:53:03+00:00

    I don’t want to remove outlook.com I want to delete outlook.live the link you send me is to remove outlook.com I want to remove outlook.live.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Van S 24,470 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-03-03T23:40:21+00:00

    The guide to removing an alias is also provided in the link that I posted. Login to your Microsoft account at the link below.

    https://account.live.com/names/manage?ref=O365....

    In the link, click "Remove" beside the alias that you want to delete.

    Please let me know if you need any further assistance. I will be glad to help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments