Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need to change outlook.live.com to my original account outlook.com
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Can you please help me if you can’ to remove outlook.live from my Microsoft account please I don’t know how to due it I will appreciate if you can do that for me I am 71 years old and is hard for me to deal with this
I received your email in my outlook.com now how can I remove outlook.live from my account
If you are using the Outlook app, please try the steps in the link that I posted in my previous reply. In the link, proceed to the "Send email from a different alias" section.
Can you help me how to due because I am not able to see email in my pc only in my phone but on outlook.live.com and I want to see if you can remove the outlook live
Yes, you can use the primary account even without an additional alias.