Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Ever since the new chromium the scroll feature is way too fast,uncontrollable.I have a Lenovo Y700 with the ELAN pointing device,and i have installed the latest driver from lenovo.This wasn't like this on EDGE and all other browsers work fine.Scrolling in windows is good just this browser.I have tried all settings in the touchpad control and they have no effect on scrolling.any fix for this?
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you so much for posting this. I have been struggling with the scrolling on chromium and once I implemented this, its much better. Thanks again.
yeap, thanks! for me too on Lenovo Y70