Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Ever since the new chromium the scroll feature is way too fast,uncontrollable.I have a Lenovo Y700 with the ELAN pointing device,and i have installed the latest driver from lenovo.This wasn't like this on EDGE and all other browsers work fine.Scrolling in windows is good just this browser.I have tried all settings in the touchpad control and they have no effect on scrolling.any fix for this?
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you for letting us know. We appreciate the feedback which may help others experiencing the same on their devices.
fixed it by installing windows precision drivers.
Hi, etuke,
Have you tried Resetting touchpad to Defaults?
Settings > Devices > Touchpad
Scroll all the way down to Reset
In same window > Have you tried changing Touchpad Sensitivity?
@KMatney,
+1 (same here)
I had the same issue. I fixed it by going into the "Additional Mouse Options" window (old control panel window), going to the wheel tab, and changing the vertical mouse scrolling from "One page at a time" to 3 lines at a time. It's much better.
i tried that too but i didn't work at all
p.s. i have a lenovo 330