Fast scrolling

Anonymous
2020-01-19T22:01:12+00:00

Ever since the new chromium the scroll feature is way too fast,uncontrollable.I have a Lenovo Y700 with the ELAN pointing device,and i have installed the latest driver from lenovo.This wasn't like this on EDGE and all other browsers work fine.Scrolling in windows is good just this browser.I have tried all settings in the touchpad control and they have no effect on scrolling.any fix for this?

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-18T11:27:04+00:00

    Ever since the new chromium the scroll feature is way too fast,uncontrollable.I have a Lenovo Y700 with the ELAN pointing device,and i have installed the latest driver from lenovo.This wasn't like this on EDGE and all other browsers work fine.Scrolling in windows is good just this browser.I have tried all settings in the touchpad control and they have no effect on scrolling.any fix for this?

    I had the same problem ONLY with the latest Edge.  MS Surface Pro, Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Mouse.  Fixed it by turning OFF smooth scrolling in Logitech Options.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-04T08:36:21+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-03T22:20:13+00:00

    me too

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-06-25T04:59:15+00:00

    Exactly the same problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-06-21T11:01:52+00:00

    How come I don' have ScrollControl_Mode?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments