Fast scrolling

Anonymous
2020-01-19T22:01:12+00:00

Ever since the new chromium the scroll feature is way too fast,uncontrollable.I have a Lenovo Y700 with the ELAN pointing device,and i have installed the latest driver from lenovo.This wasn't like this on EDGE and all other browsers work fine.Scrolling in windows is good just this browser.I have tried all settings in the touchpad control and they have no effect on scrolling.any fix for this?

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-02-17T07:41:15+00:00
    1. Open regedit.exe (using run)
    2. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> SOFTWARE -> Elantech -> Smartpad
    3. Change ScrollControl_Mode from 0 to 1 (If not there, create a new BINARY)
    4. Open the elan software and click apply just to make sure the settings get applied

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-02-16T23:17:48+00:00

    yeap, thanks! for me too on Lenovo Y70

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-01-12T17:39:10+00:00

    Thank you so much for posting this. I have been struggling with the scrolling on chromium and once I implemented this, its much better. Thanks again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments