Improving performance and responsiveness of Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi
My laptop just updated to Edge and its running very slow. It takes over 10 minutes just to load one page.
It has also stopped internet explorer working and getting error message ‘Cannot reach this page’.
i even tried to download Chrome but its not allowing that either.
Any ideas how i can fix this? This is a new laptop and now cant use it!
Improving performance and responsiveness of Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have to launch Edge with --no-clobber for it to work properly. This disabled sandboxing.
Any other suggestions?
Are you using Bitlocker?
I'm using Bitlocker! Is that the problem?
Thx!
HI
I have the exact same issue. I foudn that if I Turn Off Profile Sync then the browser goes back to normal. But the moment I have Profile Sync on it is a laggy mess.
Any ideas what this could be?
It's driving me mad as it means I have cross device issues when it comes to passwords and web history.
There,
Assuming that it might be system issue, is other app's are working fine?
if yes, reinstall edge
If no, check your system.
-Gopi M
Same issue. Painfully slow to load on my new laptop at home but works fine on my work computer? Ridiculous.