Improving performance and responsiveness of Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi
My laptop just updated to Edge and its running very slow. It takes over 10 minutes just to load one page.
It has also stopped internet explorer working and getting error message ‘Cannot reach this page’.
i even tried to download Chrome but its not allowing that either.
Any ideas how i can fix this? This is a new laptop and now cant use it!
Improving performance and responsiveness of Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
I’ve tried to reset this and its still not fixed it.
Any other suggestions?
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hi, Lainsey. Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you, and I am here to work with you on this issue.
I understand how difficult it is, when the device or app won't work in the way it should. Sorry about that.
Lainsey, try to reset Edge to its default settings. If if this fixes your issue and let me know, ok?
I hope this helps!
Kind regards,