Managing media playback issues and settings in Microsoft Edge on older Windows versions
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I am watching videos on YouTube or Rumble my computer will shut down and I have to reboot and resume and many times the computer will shut down again. Why!
I am using Windows 7 with Edge.
Thanks!
CarrmasDad2
Managing media playback issues and settings in Microsoft Edge on older Windows versions
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi, Jerico,
This is what I now have after the reboot.
Before I had one line of copy that talked about shutting down on videos, I wish I had saved a shot of that! If I have the problem again I will save it for sure!!!
I will try to watch a video in a few minutes, and I will let you know!
Sure appreciate you!!!!
CarrmasDad2
Hi CARRMAS -
Thanks for the update. Got it, please observe your computer, will wait for the update.
Regards,
Jerico T.
Hi CARRMAS -
Thanks for the update. I see, have you tried now the 2nd or 3rd method I provided you? If not, please try to do so while I analyze the screenshot that you provided.
Regards,
Jerico T.
Hi Jerico,
2nd or 3rd methodÂ
2nd method, I have the most current drivers!
3rd method, I have not done yet, but I will!
On my past reply I had not clue as to what to disable, Sorry!
Thanks
CarrmasDad2