While watching videos the computer shuts down!

Anonymous
2021-06-06T23:36:22+00:00

When I am watching videos on YouTube or Rumble my computer will shut down and I have to reboot and resume and many times the computer will shut down again. Why!

I am using Windows 7 with Edge.

Thanks!

CarrmasDad2

Microsoft Edge | Audio and video playback | Previous Windows versions

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-05T20:28:45+00:00

    Hi CarrmasDad2,

    Sorry for the late response. Are you still missing the speedtest icon in your quick links?

    Eric

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-05T22:02:58+00:00

    Hi Eric,

    I did a major clean up, and I got the icon back and the problem is much better with the video playback, still have the problem with my ISP download speed, YOYOING.

    Some things we just have to live with I guess, GRRR!

    i have another problem,

    I am trying to place a arrow on a picture. Not shown.

    I can open the picture and do a screen shot and paste it to my PAINT and I can see the icons etc,

    Do you want me to start a new thread?

    You have been a great help, and I really appreciate You!

    Thanks!

    CarrmasDad2

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-06T19:18:17+00:00

    I'm glad to hear things are better now.

    You need to create a new thread in the Windows forum for the Microsoft Paint issue since it's not related to Microsoft Edge. People over there will gladly help you with this.

    Eric

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-06T21:21:29+00:00

    MANY THANKS ERIC!!!

    I really appreciate you!

    Hope we meet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    CarrmasDad2

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments