This page is having a problem Error Code: SIGILL

Anonymous
2023-04-21T03:39:48+00:00

Hi, I just update my browser to Version 112.0.1722.54 (Official build) (64-bit) on Ubuntu 22.04 but after that it doesn't let me visualize any page and after a few seconds turns into this error:

No matter what website I try to load, all of them shows me this error, except google

But when I clicked on any link, it shows me the error code: SIGILL.

I'm uploading this question on Mozilla Firefox, and I already install a lot of browsers (opera, brave, epiphany, etc.) and get no errors like that

This happens on my Ubuntu 22.04 and is the first time that a saw this error and I didn't find any related error on the web.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-29T12:01:39+00:00

    Edge on Fedora 38 has become unusable for days. Chrome has solved this and is working. I'm switching to it, and I don't know If i will return to Edge. Also, i will change browser on Windows because I like to have my browser synchronized across OS

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-29T14:16:25+00:00

    You can downgrade to the version 112.0.1722.48

    I don't think is a good idea. The Chromium engine had recently patches for two zero-day vulnerabilities

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-01T12:22:21+00:00

    same there, i cant access github and tailwind

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-02T01:12:40+00:00

    For me helps "reset settings" option.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-02T07:14:08+00:00

    Not helped at all

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments