This page is having a problem Error Code: SIGILL

Anonymous
2023-04-21T03:39:48+00:00

Hi, I just update my browser to Version 112.0.1722.54 (Official build) (64-bit) on Ubuntu 22.04 but after that it doesn't let me visualize any page and after a few seconds turns into this error:

No matter what website I try to load, all of them shows me this error, except google

But when I clicked on any link, it shows me the error code: SIGILL.

I'm uploading this question on Mozilla Firefox, and I already install a lot of browsers (opera, brave, epiphany, etc.) and get no errors like that

This happens on my Ubuntu 22.04 and is the first time that a saw this error and I didn't find any related error on the web.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-28T06:04:06+00:00

    I have updated to lasted version 112.0.1722.64 (Official build) (64-bit) in Ubuntu22.04LTS, same issue here.

    Can't imagine that a web browser has wrong to open website like github.com, and this issue continued for three versions (.54~.58~.64, may be more later).

    I am very disappointed with edge-linux now. Please do even worse let me give up Edge completely, Please!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-29T05:20:49+00:00

    Same problem here, running Fedora 38 and Edge 114.0.1807.1 

    The solution for now is to use Firefox

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-29T08:39:17+00:00

    Same issue on Ubuntu. Any way out? Upgrading to the latest version is a nightmare. Going back to chrome unfortunately.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-29T10:16:44+00:00

    please fix it!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-29T10:18:17+00:00

    You can downgrade to the version 112.0.1722.48

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments