Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on macOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, I just update my browser to Version 112.0.1722.54 (Official build) (64-bit) on Ubuntu 22.04 but after that it doesn't let me visualize any page and after a few seconds turns into this error:
No matter what website I try to load, all of them shows me this error, except google
But when I clicked on any link, it shows me the error code: SIGILL.
I'm uploading this question on Mozilla Firefox, and I already install a lot of browsers (opera, brave, epiphany, etc.) and get no errors like that
This happens on my Ubuntu 22.04 and is the first time that a saw this error and I didn't find any related error on the web.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on macOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same happening. This is urgent to be fixed.
I just tried to open canva.com with stable edge and it still has "SIGILL" problem, but I tried with edge beta (Ubuntu 23.04) and it worked fine... I guess, just have to wait for the update.
I was able to open canva without the SIGILL error only with Edge Beta :(
I'm having the same problem on Pop!_OS 22.04 LTS using Edge Version 112.0.1722.58 (Official build) (64-bit) while trying to browse github.com. Other sites work in Edge and github works on Firefox.
Same here in Linux Mint 21.1 Cinnamon (kernel 5.15.0-70-generic). The error occurred when I was trying to access the home page of Github.com.