This page is having a problem Error Code: SIGILL

Anonymous
2023-04-21T03:39:48+00:00

Hi, I just update my browser to Version 112.0.1722.54 (Official build) (64-bit) on Ubuntu 22.04 but after that it doesn't let me visualize any page and after a few seconds turns into this error:

No matter what website I try to load, all of them shows me this error, except google

But when I clicked on any link, it shows me the error code: SIGILL.

I'm uploading this question on Mozilla Firefox, and I already install a lot of browsers (opera, brave, epiphany, etc.) and get no errors like that

This happens on my Ubuntu 22.04 and is the first time that a saw this error and I didn't find any related error on the web.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-22T20:33:50+00:00

    I am having this same issue on Fedora. I think it must be a issue with edge on Linux

    I'm having the same error on Fedora here

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-23T02:43:49+00:00

    I have the same problem, hopefully it will be fixed soon!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-23T14:57:39+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-23T15:47:58+00:00

    Same issue.

    Removed Edge, installed again.

    Still persists..

    Back to Firefox for now...

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-23T17:17:59+00:00

    Running Edge Beta now ... seems fine

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments