Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on macOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, I just update my browser to Version 112.0.1722.54 (Official build) (64-bit) on Ubuntu 22.04 but after that it doesn't let me visualize any page and after a few seconds turns into this error:
No matter what website I try to load, all of them shows me this error, except google
But when I clicked on any link, it shows me the error code: SIGILL.
I'm uploading this question on Mozilla Firefox, and I already install a lot of browsers (opera, brave, epiphany, etc.) and get no errors like that
This happens on my Ubuntu 22.04 and is the first time that a saw this error and I didn't find any related error on the web.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on macOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I use fedora, and have the same problem in version 112.0.1722.58 and 112.0.1722.54-1. I downgraded it to version 112.0.1722.48-1, and the problem seems to have disappeared.
sudo dnf downgrade microsoft-edge-stable
sudo dnf downgrade microsoft-edge-stable
Running Edge Beta now ... seems fine
Same issue.
Removed Edge, installed again.
Still persists..
Back to Firefox for now...
More info about the error: https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftEdge/comments/12u65qy/sites_not_opening_error_code_sigill_using/
I have the same problem, hopefully it will be fixed soon!