Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on macOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, I just update my browser to Version 112.0.1722.54 (Official build) (64-bit) on Ubuntu 22.04 but after that it doesn't let me visualize any page and after a few seconds turns into this error:
No matter what website I try to load, all of them shows me this error, except google
But when I clicked on any link, it shows me the error code: SIGILL.
I'm uploading this question on Mozilla Firefox, and I already install a lot of browsers (opera, brave, epiphany, etc.) and get no errors like that
This happens on my Ubuntu 22.04 and is the first time that a saw this error and I didn't find any related error on the web.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on macOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Edge on Fedora 38 has become unusable for days. Chrome has solved this and is working. I'm switching to it, and I don't know If i will return to Edge. Also, i will change browser on Windows because I like to have my browser synchronized across OS
You can downgrade to the version 112.0.1722.48
please fix it!!!
Same issue on Ubuntu. Any way out? Upgrading to the latest version is a nightmare. Going back to chrome unfortunately.
Same problem here, running Fedora 38 and Edge 114.0.1807.1
The solution for now is to use Firefox