This page is having a problem Error Code: SIGILL

Anonymous
2023-04-21T03:39:48+00:00

Hi, I just update my browser to Version 112.0.1722.54 (Official build) (64-bit) on Ubuntu 22.04 but after that it doesn't let me visualize any page and after a few seconds turns into this error:

No matter what website I try to load, all of them shows me this error, except google

But when I clicked on any link, it shows me the error code: SIGILL.

I'm uploading this question on Mozilla Firefox, and I already install a lot of browsers (opera, brave, epiphany, etc.) and get no errors like that

This happens on my Ubuntu 22.04 and is the first time that a saw this error and I didn't find any related error on the web.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-25T04:14:31+00:00

    Same here in Linux Mint 21.1 Cinnamon (kernel 5.15.0-70-generic). The error occurred when I was trying to access the home page of Github.com.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-24T15:10:53+00:00

    I was able to open canva without the SIGILL error only with Edge Beta :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-24T15:09:23+00:00

    I just tried to open canva.com with stable edge and it still has "SIGILL" problem, but I tried with edge beta (Ubuntu 23.04) and it worked fine... I guess, just have to wait for the update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-24T14:46:52+00:00

    Same happening. This is urgent to be fixed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-24T13:39:57+00:00

    Same error here on Fedora!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments