Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on macOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, I just update my browser to Version 112.0.1722.54 (Official build) (64-bit) on Ubuntu 22.04 but after that it doesn't let me visualize any page and after a few seconds turns into this error:
No matter what website I try to load, all of them shows me this error, except google
But when I clicked on any link, it shows me the error code: SIGILL.
I'm uploading this question on Mozilla Firefox, and I already install a lot of browsers (opera, brave, epiphany, etc.) and get no errors like that
This happens on my Ubuntu 22.04 and is the first time that a saw this error and I didn't find any related error on the web.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on macOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This is still not solved!! What is microsft doing!!
I'm having the same problem on Pop!_OS 22.04 LTS using Edge Version 112.0.1722.58 (Official build) (64-bit) while trying to browse github.com. Other sites work in Edge and github works on Firefox.
Same issue.
Removed Edge, installed again.
Still persists..
Back to Firefox for now...
More info about the error: https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftEdge/comments/12u65qy/sites_not_opening_error_code_sigill_using/
Hello Carlos. I'm Greg, here to help you with this.
It's mostly a Chrome error but could be for Edge as well:
https://www.reddit.com/r/chromeos/comments/rg1k...
https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftEdge/comments...
https://www.reddit.com/r/openSUSE/comments/10gv...
If none of those help try reinstalling Edge on Ubuntu 22.04:
https://www.thewindowsclub.com/install-and-unin...
(Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially DO NOT INSTALL Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)
https://itslinuxfoss.com/install-microsoft-edge...
If you want to report this as a bug to Edge Developers you can choose the Edge Hub (three dots to right of URL address bar) then Help & Feedback, then Feedback form to fill out. They will not even see it here, as this is a peer help forum where other users try to help with your problems.
Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back, I will have other suggestions if necessary.
____________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.