This page is having a problem Error Code: SIGILL

Anonymous
2023-04-21T03:39:48+00:00

Hi, I just update my browser to Version 112.0.1722.54 (Official build) (64-bit) on Ubuntu 22.04 but after that it doesn't let me visualize any page and after a few seconds turns into this error:

No matter what website I try to load, all of them shows me this error, except google

But when I clicked on any link, it shows me the error code: SIGILL.

I'm uploading this question on Mozilla Firefox, and I already install a lot of browsers (opera, brave, epiphany, etc.) and get no errors like that

This happens on my Ubuntu 22.04 and is the first time that a saw this error and I didn't find any related error on the web.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-06T03:41:05+00:00

    I've just tried Edge Beta (ver. 113.0.1774.23-1 on Arch Linux), and the problem seems to be resolved. Pages that will not load for me in Edge Stable (returning SIGILL error page) are loading with no issue in Edge Beta.

    So hopefully when new stable Edge is released (whenever that may be) it will include the fix.

    In the meantime, you may like to consider using Edge Beta version for the time being as a workaround, otherwise downgrade to an older version of Edge if possible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments