Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How do I fix the Microsoft edge error code 3, 15, 1067
Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I’ve been having this issue with my laptop for about 4 months now and have tried just about everything, and this actually resolved! For 4 months, whenever my laptop would restart or shutdown, it would log me out of Google Chrome, Microsoft, Outlook, you name it. The process of re-signing in to everything was such a headache and always took anywhere between 5 to 10 minutes. I wasn’t even able to install or uninstall anything on my laptop for some reason. Then I came across the suggestion of going into registry errors, followed the steps and then restarted my laptop. When my laptop started back up I was so happy to see that my original screen saver was there everything that I had in my taskbar from January was there and I’m actually able to open my sticky notes now which I have not been able to do since January. Thank you so much!
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
******@hotmail.com
กรุณา, คุณใช้บัญชีใดในการเข้าถึงพอร์ทัล azure, บัญชีผู้ใช้หรือบัญชีผู้ดูแลระบบ.
ฉันมีสมาชิกในทีมที่ประสบปัญหาเดียวกัน
บัญชีผู้ดูแลระบบ
11223344
The most probable cause is that you're logged in on a temporary profile instead of the original Account Profile in Windows. To check. open registry and go to this folder location
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList- open the sub-folders of ProfileList and make sure to adjust the border on the right so you can see the whole GUID of the profiles
- look at the ImagePath of the profile that has .bak at the end - that should show your Profile Name and the other folder with the same profile id is most probably the temp profile, rename the profile folder of the temp profile and add .old
- remove the .bak of the profile folder with your profile name
- close the registry and restart your PC
- that should fix the problem
Unfortunately In JULY 2024 there is NO PROFILE LIST noted in the REGISTRY EDITOR, any ideas????
Thanks