Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How do I fix the Microsoft edge error code 3, 15, 1067
Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
There have been several reports about this error over the years, and they all seem to stem from a failed attempt to sign in to a Microsoft Account. Please visit https://account.microsoft.com and try signing in there. If you're not able to browse at all , try any of these steps:
What happened when you tried to sign in to the Microsoft Account site?
Hi, i can sign-in to the site, but can't sign-in by edge
The most probable cause is that you're logged in on a temporary profile instead of the original Account Profile in Windows. To check. open registry and go to this folder location
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList- open the sub-folders of ProfileList and make sure to adjust the border on the right so you can see the whole GUID of the profiles
Successfully signs into https://account.microsoft.com/ Does not sync with Edge. Not a temp profile. Teams Desktop App will not open and does not give error (web app does work) not sure if that is related.
I have the same exact problem that -----JC----- had above today.
I'm on Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Build 22621.963
I can log into my microsoft 365 account using a web browser and can use Outlook web access, Teams on the site, word, etc. However, I cannot log into edge, the Teams app, Word, Outlook, Excel apps at all on my PC. Worked fine on Friday.
I have Internet access fine and tried two completely different Internet providers with the same results.
Removed my Microsoft work account from Settings/Accounts
Not on a temporary profile
Can't even sign into my Microsoft account inside Settings/Accounts now either.
Please help.