How do I fix the Microsoft edge error code 3, 15, 1067

Anonymous
2022-10-20T19:20:35+00:00

How do I fix the Microsoft edge error code 3, 15, 1067

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-25T02:46:40+00:00

    Thank you for your reply. After trying different things, I contacted support and this is exactly what they did. Everything seems to be fine now. Your suggestion was right on. Take care

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-20T13:47:13+00:00

    I got this error and this was my fix.

    Opened Edge, clicked on my profile, clicked on settings. Added a duplicate profile, logged in and all was fine.

    The following apps did not work: Teams did not want to log in. Outlook "Need Password" one drive did not sync.

    All is fine now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-18T22:29:38+00:00

    That is the exact same problem I'm having. Can sign into Microsoft, but can't sign into Edge. Won't let me click on Start, or Type Here To Search.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-08T13:25:08+00:00

    We can't sign you in right now

    The Microsoft Edge team has been notified of this issue. Please try again later

    Error code: 3, 15, 1067

    Microsoft Privacy Statement

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments