Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How do I fix the Microsoft edge error code 3, 15, 1067
Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the same exact problem that -----JC----- had above today.
I'm on Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Build 22621.963
I can log into my microsoft 365 account using a web browser and can use Outlook web access, Teams on the site, word, etc. However, I cannot log into edge, the Teams app, Word, Outlook, Excel apps at all on my PC. Worked fine on Friday.
I have Internet access fine and tried two completely different Internet providers with the same results.
Removed my Microsoft work account from Settings/Accounts
Not on a temporary profile
Can't even sign into my Microsoft account inside Settings/Accounts now either.
Please help.
I had the same problem! I can sign-in to my Microsoft account, But can't sign-in by edge! and there has no any instructions for me to follow to solve this problem! I tried many times--- all failed!!?? very frustrating! very disappointed! Why not tale me the reason???!!! you want me buy some thing? How much you want???!!!
switched me to chrome browser still wont let me sign in to edge
Thanks. The way we eventually resolves was to disconnect work or school account from the computer > deleted work or school profile on edge > clicked on add profile to create a new profile.
There have been several reports about this error over the years, and they all seem to stem from a failed attempt to sign in to a Microsoft Account. Please visit https://account.microsoft.com and try signing in there. If you're not able to browse at all , try any of these steps:
- If Edge opens, click on the profile picture in the toolbar and select Browse as guest, then visit the Account page.
- If Edge doesn't open or allow you to switch profiles, use a different browser.
- Use a different device, e.g. a smart phone or tablet.
What happened when you tried to sign in to the Microsoft Account site?
I have tried several times to log on today, 10/1/2023 without success. I have been getting error code 3.15.1067 all morning. The mouse does not work, I cannot access the search bar or the windows icon. I can access Google, and the account.microsoft.com website let me access Outlook. I have Windows 10, which Microsoft has claimed they will support until 2025. I have had to deal with several software updates during 09/2023 and each update knocked something out. I needed a USB cable now to talk to the HP Printer. If Microsoft wants to torpedo my system, please let me know what you are doing and how I can fix your errors. I am not paying a third party to fix your issues - I already pay annually as a premium msn customer. I think it is outrageous how Microsoft treats it's customers. If you want to torture Windows 10 users, at least offer a discount to update to Windows 11. All you are doing is forcing me to move to Apple.