Managing and troubleshooting browser extensions in Edge on iOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I was wondering if extensions is available for Microsoft Edge on iOS? (specifically on iPad). Or is it only available for Windows 10 laptops?
/ tozizenon
Managing and troubleshooting browser extensions in Edge on iOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi tozizenon,
I am Aster, an Independent Advisor and I'm here to help you with your problem.
Thanks for the query, unfortunately, the extensions are only available for Windows 10 and not on iPad. Thank you.
Extensions work on the x86 Mac too. Now that there is an M1 native version of Edge, it's theoretically possible for extensions to work on iOS too. I don't have an M1 Mac, so I don't know if extensions work on the new version.
Hi,
I was wondering if extensions is available for Microsoft Edge on iOS? (specifically on iPad). Or is it only available for Windows 10 laptops?
/ tozizenon