Extensions for Microsoft Edge | Microsoft Edge for iOS

Anonymous
2020-05-09T11:35:11+00:00

Hi,

I was wondering if extensions is available for Microsoft Edge on iOS? (specifically on iPad). Or is it only available for Windows 10 laptops?

/ tozizenon

Microsoft Edge | Browser extensions | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-05-09T11:40:04+00:00

Hi tozizenon,

I am Aster, an Independent Advisor and I'm here to help you with your problem.

Thanks for the query, unfortunately, the extensions are only available for Windows 10 and not on iPad. Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

90+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

6 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-07T18:29:29+00:00

    I have the iPad Pro 2021, and it is on iPadOS technically, however it makes no difference since it uses the standard IOS app, not a separate iPadOS one.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-12-17T22:29:44+00:00

    Extensions work on the x86 Mac too. Now that there is an M1 native version of Edge, it's theoretically possible for extensions to work on iOS too. I don't have an M1 Mac, so I don't know if extensions work on the new version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments