Extensions for Microsoft Edge | Microsoft Edge for iOS

Anonymous
2020-05-09T11:35:11+00:00

Hi,

I was wondering if extensions is available for Microsoft Edge on iOS? (specifically on iPad). Or is it only available for Windows 10 laptops?

/ tozizenon

Microsoft Edge | Browser extensions | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-05-09T11:40:04+00:00

Hi tozizenon,

I am Aster, an Independent Advisor and I'm here to help you with your problem.

Thanks for the query, unfortunately, the extensions are only available for Windows 10 and not on iPad. Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

90+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

6 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-07T18:31:43+00:00

    I have the m1 iPad Pro, but am also a developer myself, the extension support is strictly platform related and has nothing to do with the processor, Safari, in both old and new iPads has extension support, it is just something that needs to be programmed in, and in this case it wasn't. With that said, as a user myself, I would love extension support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-02-06T16:47:49+00:00

    I would like to know if anyone has figured out how to run Edge extensions on the iPad (iOS)...it would be so convenient to use the iPad to control my video in Altspace VR using their Edge extension. Here’s to hoping someone might know.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-02-07T19:52:12+00:00

    Wait, is your iPad on iOS? To be up to date, your iPad should be on iPadOS 14.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-12T17:08:21+00:00

    Hi,

    I was wondering if extensions is available for Microsoft Edge on iOS? (specifically on iPad). Or is it only available for Windows 10 laptops?

    / tozizenon

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments