How to stop sync in edge?

Anonymous
2022-11-08T10:29:21+00:00

Hi edge experts,

I use a MS account to sign into Microsoft products, but I use only in my laptop system. How to stop sync when not needed?

Thank you,

Nithin. R

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-23T12:48:08+00:00

    This doesn't work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-13T02:06:31+00:00

    Best solution that I found is to stop using Edge altogether, since they make it impossible to personalize what we really want and do not want in our Edge "Recent" list. Mine was full of PDF file names that I had opened, which I have no need to see in my browser. I can see it in Acrobat!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T05:33:32+00:00

    Amen, brother. You just made my day.

    😄🤣

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-21T20:09:35+00:00

    nothing works it just continues to do it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-09T19:28:47+00:00

    That involves editing the registry. If you're not familiar with that, you probably should not attempt it.

    If you don't mind spending the time to learn, then read up about the Windows registry. Otherwise, it's best to leave it alone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments