How to stop sync in edge?

Anonymous
2022-11-08T10:29:21+00:00

Hi edge experts,

I use a MS account to sign into Microsoft products, but I use only in my laptop system. How to stop sync when not needed?

Thank you,

Nithin. R

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-19T17:33:49+00:00

    I'm sorry, I can't find your reply. I wasn't ignoring you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-18T22:44:57+00:00

    tks for the response

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-18T18:30:21+00:00

    There is no such option: "remove the checkmark on Resume sync ..."

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-14T07:57:17+00:00

    Thanks to Paul Miller2 for his solution! Now Microsoft should make it possible with a simple button.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-23T12:48:08+00:00

    This doesn't work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments