Images are Not Loading on Microsoft Edge (LATEST BROWSER UPDATE)

Anonymous
2020-09-12T23:52:29+00:00

Well I have this problem with my site. The latest windows update also changed the browser. The images are not loading correctly. I dont know the reason because it is opening perfeclty on other browsers and even the previous version of MS Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-09-22T07:51:00+00:00

    For now that seemed to work. Thnx!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-09-22T13:35:28+00:00

    This worked for me . . . how odd . . hoping Microsoft figures this out!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-09-23T13:57:40+00:00

    This worked for me! Thanks!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-10-15T09:10:29+00:00

    I meet the same issue, the workaround is to load in IE compatible mode or change other browser.

    Look forward MSFT provide option to fix this, because I use MSFT PSR to get the MHT file, the picture can't show, even I just want to open the local HTML file.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-10-23T04:13:25+00:00

    Where is this being done at?

    I can't find it.

    My windows isn't displaying java images since the last upgrade.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments