Images are Not Loading on Microsoft Edge (LATEST BROWSER UPDATE)

Anonymous
2020-09-12T23:52:29+00:00

Well I have this problem with my site. The latest windows update also changed the browser. The images are not loading correctly. I dont know the reason because it is opening perfeclty on other browsers and even the previous version of MS Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-09-17T20:10:29+00:00

    Seems like I got around the problem; I don't know exactly what, but I suspect my adblock was interfering.

    I couldn't see attached images on a certain forum the same way images on Google Images (they disappear in about a second), and now I have no more issues of that matter.

    This to say, if this is happening to someone else, try disabling any built-in app (particularly adblocks) which may be interfering, that should solve the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-09-19T17:24:54+00:00

    I can't see images in emails in Edge or Chrome for Hotmail or Gmail since the last Microsoft update on my pc. All I can see are little images of a page with a folded down top right corner. I have tried many things to fix this problem. I can click on the email and see it on the internet just not in the email tab that is open.

    I can see all images on my iPhone and in the Windows 10 mail app on my PC but that app doesn't allow me to see anything but new emails.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-09-21T16:51:44+00:00

    I have same issue. Microsoft does not appear to be working to resolve. So frustrating!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-09-21T20:13:16+00:00

    Well, I figured out the problem for me as it was images not loading in my Hotmail/Outlook emails only. If this is your same problem here is a response to my fixing the problem in my email if that is your problem. He wrote the answer to the problem better than I did.

    It will only show images now if grouped by conversation and not individual email. I know it doesn't make sense but it worked for many people.

    This worked for me as well. Thanks, Rhonda, for doing the work to figure it out. Hopefully, MS will fix the problem.<br><br><br><br>Settings/View All Outlook Settings/Mail/Layout/Message Organization. Click the "Show email grouped by conversation" radio button and SAVE.
    Post a reply <br> ---

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-09-21T21:23:56+00:00

    For now that seemed to work. Thanks and no it doesn't make sense.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments