Images are Not Loading on Microsoft Edge (LATEST BROWSER UPDATE)

Anonymous
2020-09-12T23:52:29+00:00

Well I have this problem with my site. The latest windows update also changed the browser. The images are not loading correctly. I dont know the reason because it is opening perfeclty on other browsers and even the previous version of MS Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-07-31T11:56:05+00:00

    I have the same issue with my website as well. My camera images will not display using Edge. I just use a small CGI script to display my webcams and has always worked before. They display fine with IE and Chrome browsers. I think a Windows Update may have been the issue. Has this issue been resolved yet??

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-09-08T22:28:54+00:00

    Well I have this problem with my site. The latest windows update also changed the browser. The images are not loading correctly. I dont know the reason because it is opening perfeclty on other browsers and even the previous version of MS Edge. 

    My websites are going blank. I click onto them, everything disappears. I’ve restarted my system & turned it off, nothing works. Please help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-09-13T20:36:14+00:00

    Got this problem too, but for example on Google, when I click the image and it turns blank in under a second, I click back, then do the process again, and after 3, 4 5 attempts, the image stays on.

    Wonder what this could be, and especially how to set up things to prevent this from happening again...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-09-17T14:23:46+00:00

    The issue is with the web access for Outlook email. In Firefox not an issue at all. It is the Edge Browser since the update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-09-17T19:11:33+00:00

    same thing has happend to me but my booksmarks has also got reset not sure what happened

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments