Images are Not Loading on Microsoft Edge (LATEST BROWSER UPDATE)

Anonymous
2020-09-12T23:52:29+00:00

Well I have this problem with my site. The latest windows update also changed the browser. The images are not loading correctly. I dont know the reason because it is opening perfeclty on other browsers and even the previous version of MS Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-28T08:32:13+00:00

    do you have adblock enabled?

    I don't know what happened but for the last few days a lot of websites started to break, images not loading, or wikipedia only showing text and google meet telling me that apparently I have issues with my network and is unable to join meetings. This only happened in Edge as well but I found that disabling my adblock in Edge on these sites fixed all the issues. Hopefully this will be fixed soon

    Update: Seems like Edge has been fixed, I'm able to turn my adblock on everywhere again and all seems to be working

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-07-14T19:58:33+00:00

    I am having the same issues, I am unable to even see the settings page. All other browsers are working fine. I have tried everything. Nothing seems to fix the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-07-14T20:18:46+00:00

    I'm having a similar problem. Images in Discord (web version of course), Google, YouTube and so on are not always loading. Sometimes right after I scroll, they do load, but in less than a second, turn to white.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-07-22T01:42:24+00:00

    What I have read is exactly what I am experiencing. No pictures, and if any show, it is only a top ~20%.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments