Images are Not Loading on Microsoft Edge (LATEST BROWSER UPDATE)

Anonymous
2020-09-12T23:52:29+00:00

Well I have this problem with my site. The latest windows update also changed the browser. The images are not loading correctly. I dont know the reason because it is opening perfeclty on other browsers and even the previous version of MS Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2022-05-19T15:58:34+00:00

    for me problem solved, i had to turn on open in internet explorer for all websites that dont open in edge.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-05-20T09:51:16+00:00

    So i don't know what causes this problem. But does anyone else have a netgear wireless router? If i change from one netgear say 2g to netgear ext or another it works fine? what would cause that to happen?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2022-08-11T15:46:03+00:00

    I had the same issue that images where not loaded on certain websites, no issue when I opened the same website on Firefox.

    I assume the problem started after a Windows update.

    I tried everything like clearing the cache, cookies etc. No help at all.

    The fix was actually to log off from the Microsoft account and restart the system. After that everything worked fine, the only drawback was that also all my settings where gone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments