Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Well I have this problem with my site. The latest windows update also changed the browser. The images are not loading correctly. I dont know the reason because it is opening perfeclty on other browsers and even the previous version of MS Edge.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Mine is set to basic and i still have no photos showing
I have no blockers, no unusual settings, up-to-date Windows 10 Pro, nothing special or custom.
Please check the page at ⋯ (Settings and more) > Settings > Privacy, search and services, in particular this section:
If it's set to Strict, try the Balanced option. If the images you're missing contain trackers, Edge will block them when the setting is strict.
Just confirming what many other people report.
I'm looking at a page from my local TV station, which has a couple paragraphs of text followed by a photo/image, then more text, then another image, etc. All of the images on the page are blank, and say "This page has been blocked by Microsoft Edge."
I have no blockers, no unusual settings, up-to-date Windows 10 Pro, nothing special or custom.
That page and all other pages with images display just fine in Chrome, Firefox, Brave and Opera.
i update regularly does not fix
NOPE!! that did not work at all even after restarting the computer this fix seems to be a big time issue with alot of users. keep working on it cause so far nothing works