Images are Not Loading on Microsoft Edge (LATEST BROWSER UPDATE)

Anonymous
2020-09-12T23:52:29+00:00

Well I have this problem with my site. The latest windows update also changed the browser. The images are not loading correctly. I dont know the reason because it is opening perfeclty on other browsers and even the previous version of MS Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-10-23T11:29:46+00:00

    The issue seems isolated to internal / intranet sites.  There are several reports out there about this issue, but no solution from Microsoft seems forthcoming.  Clearing cache, allowing / disallowing cookies, adjusting trusted sites, etc. are all just the standard suggestions, but they do nothing.  There is something wrong in the bowels of Edge.  An intranet site that opens without issue in Safari, Chrome, and Firefox displays only text when accessed with Edge.

    Wondering if this happens internally at Microsoft.  Are Microsoft employees not seeing images when they access the company's internal pages via Edge?

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Paulo GM 72,650 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2020-09-13T00:00:06+00:00

    Hi DevinAbraham, I am Paulo. I'm an Independent Advisor and an individual like you inclined to help.

    When I visit the site using Edge, the images load perfectly fine. Since the issue only occurs when you're using Edge, check if deleting the site data could fix the issue. To do this, go to Edge Settings > Site permissions > Cookies and site data > See all cookies and site data. Search the website then click the bin icon to remove and check if the issue is fixed.

    Let me know if this works

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments