Images are Not Loading on Microsoft Edge (LATEST BROWSER UPDATE)

Anonymous
2020-09-12T23:52:29+00:00

Well I have this problem with my site. The latest windows update also changed the browser. The images are not loading correctly. I dont know the reason because it is opening perfeclty on other browsers and even the previous version of MS Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-01-30T15:37:16+00:00

    Exactly what i get but only in micro soft edge other browsers i dont get that problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-01-30T15:06:14+00:00

    I have same thing. Images not showing, just small icon with a green hill , blue sky, cloud picture on it. If I right-click and select load in new tab, I can see the image but not on the original web page.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-12-26T20:25:45+00:00

    ... still no pictures and broken links in Edge, not Chrome.

    Since there is nothing within Edge that would make this happen, you have to look outside. What other third-party software do you have running? This might be an anti-malware or anti-spyware program, or a 'security' or 'optimization' suite - think Norton, McAfee, Bitdefender, Avast, AVG, iolo, to name a few.

    Are pictures missing from all sites, or just some of them? What about the New Tab Page - are there no images there?

    How do 'broken links' behave? Do you see an error message when you click on one of them? Error messages are supposed to be helpful, telling you that something's not working as expected and in many cases telling you why.

    The more details you give of the problem you're facing, the more likely it is that someone will be able to help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-12-26T18:57:13+00:00

    I regularly update, turned ad blockers off, use a "Balanced" setting, pretty much everything that has been suggested. The result still no pictures and broken links in Edge, not Chrome. I don't see any setting to manage image display, and clearing cache does not have any affect. Any other suggestions? MS really needs to look at this. Thx

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-12-24T15:24:54+00:00

    ¡Firedog's suggestion above fixed the problem in my case. Thanks very much, ¡Firedog.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments