Images are Not Loading on Microsoft Edge (LATEST BROWSER UPDATE)

Anonymous
2020-09-12T23:52:29+00:00

Well I have this problem with my site. The latest windows update also changed the browser. The images are not loading correctly. I dont know the reason because it is opening perfeclty on other browsers and even the previous version of MS Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-20T14:00:42+00:00

    I gave up on Edge..............Changed over to Firefox..........works great, no issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-07-14T19:58:33+00:00

    I am having the same issues, I am unable to even see the settings page. All other browsers are working fine. I have tried everything. Nothing seems to fix the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-07-22T01:42:24+00:00

    What I have read is exactly what I am experiencing. No pictures, and if any show, it is only a top ~20%.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-07-14T20:18:46+00:00

    I'm having a similar problem. Images in Discord (web version of course), Google, YouTube and so on are not always loading. Sometimes right after I scroll, they do load, but in less than a second, turn to white.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-09-08T22:28:54+00:00

    Well I have this problem with my site. The latest windows update also changed the browser. The images are not loading correctly. I dont know the reason because it is opening perfeclty on other browsers and even the previous version of MS Edge. 

    My websites are going blank. I click onto them, everything disappears. I’ve restarted my system & turned it off, nothing works. Please help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments