Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I close the new Edge, there's no warning if I have multiple tabs open. Has anyone else found a way to enable that? I get a warning in IE, and there was a warning in the previous Edge.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
You're welcome :)
Wow!! They have FINALLY, fixed it!!! Just hit the three full stops top right, settings, appearance, then under Customize Browser you will see “ask before closing multiple tabs”, FINALLY!!!! We have the same functionality that was on the original edge!! Just a ridiculously long wait, hope everyone is happy now 😊.
Wow! Thanks 2EPIC, you are absolutely right! I followed your instructions and found it! My edge life will be much better now!
A great pleasure David! Just glad we have at last got back to the same functionality we had with old Edge😉
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more