enable warning before closing multiple tabs

Anonymous
2020-01-21T21:33:09+00:00

When I close the new Edge, there's no warning if I have multiple tabs open.  Has anyone else found a way to enable that?  I get a warning in IE, and there was a warning in the previous Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-01T21:56:18+00:00

    Thanks, worked like a charm

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-01T22:39:53+00:00

    I'm glad to help :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-07T01:02:42+00:00

    Hi Andre,

    I entered this on the address bar, and it came up with a warning at the top that all the links below were experimental and might damage your computer then it had a long list of links is that the correct page?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-06-07T14:26:59+00:00

    Hello there.

    Yes flags is an experimental area. But enabling the warning for tabs is not causing any problems, and if it happens you just undo the configuration :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-06-17T01:22:58+00:00

    Hi Andre,

    Many thanks but I do not want to take the risk of whatever adverse changes may occur and then trying to work out how to find each of them and then deconfigure them without causing anymore problems. Hopefully Microsoft will at some point within the next 10 years simply put back the feature that was already on the last version of edge!!, not too much to ask of them one would think?

    Thanks anyway though Andre 😊.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments