Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I close the new Edge, there's no warning if I have multiple tabs open. Has anyone else found a way to enable that? I get a warning in IE, and there was a warning in the previous Edge.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Sorry, my brain was in another place when I asked about a link. Yes, does help. I just tried enabled the flag ¡Firedog listed, and it does exactly what I need. thank for pointing it out.
Wow, it worked for me! thanks so much! :)
I've got 89.0.774.48 and that option isn't there!
I've got 89.0.774.48 and that option isn't there!
I have the same version as you do and that option is the first one on the list. Perhaps you didn't follow ¡Firedog's instructions? Here's a similar way to do it. Open a new Tab and paste this into the address bar:
edge://flags/
Now you'll see Ask Before Closing Multiple Tabs as the FIRST option. Click on the Default box and from the drop down menu click on Enabled. A Restart button will appear at the bottom right. Click on it and Edge will restart and return to where you were. Now go to Settings and click on Appearance where you'll see the NEW option on the right Ask before closing multiple tabs. Enable it and Voilà.
Hope that helps you.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more