enable warning before closing multiple tabs

Anonymous
2020-01-21T21:33:09+00:00

When I close the new Edge, there's no warning if I have multiple tabs open.  Has anyone else found a way to enable that?  I get a warning in IE, and there was a warning in the previous Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-04-18T11:09:00+00:00

    As of today that very useful feature has not been restored on new Edge yet ...  :-(

    Any good news ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2020-06-22T17:09:00+00:00

    Here's what I've discovered after accidently closing the New Edge App. I reopen New Edge which brings up my preferred single Tab, I then right click on that Tab and click on Reopen closed window. Voila!

    Hopes that works for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-05T01:07:15+00:00

    When I close the new Edge, there's no warning if I have multiple tabs open. 

    Please, give me the alert before closing Microsoft Edge

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments