Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I close the new Edge, there's no warning if I have multiple tabs open. Has anyone else found a way to enable that? I get a warning in IE, and there was a warning in the previous Edge.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi my name is Ross, I'm an independent advisor. I'd be happy to help with your issue.
Please see this article for details:
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-bring-back-c...
Regards,
Ross
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
I found that once before, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to work on the new Edge.
Hi Alex,
Ah ok, not everyone has upgraded yet so I assumed you would be using the old version.
It doesn't appear to be implemented yet in the new version, however if you toggle the 'where you left off' setting this will at least restore the tabs you had open.
Regards,
Ross
Yeah, I know about that option. I'm going to have to do that, but it's not really what I want. When I'm sure I want to close my browser, I want all tabs closed so I can start fresh next time. I like starting with just my start tab open. I really hope MSFT adds the prompt back.
Hi Alex,
I agree it is quite annoying I’ve closed the full app myself a few times now. Hopefully it’s a feature which will be added soon.
Regards,
Ross