Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I close the new Edge, there's no warning if I have multiple tabs open. Has anyone else found a way to enable that? I get a warning in IE, and there was a warning in the previous Edge.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That would be great. Anything other than a warning upon close with a cancel/approve option doesn't fulfill the requirements. I've been using the re-open last session option and it suffers from all the issues with in-process forms/sessions and re-opens popup windows that I really don't want it to re-open (although it is doing exactly what it's programed/expected to do).
Is there a link to the Post of Sumit on December 20, 2020 about this?
Unfortunately CTRL+SHIFT+T will NOT reopen dynamic Web pages and unfinished Forms (see my Post August 20, 2020). Any logged in Bank Accounts will reopen with an error and any Forms will reopen empty. Good news however from the Post of Sumit on December 20, 2020, indicating that it's going to eventually be available to us common mortals !
You can also just open Edge and hit CTRL+SHIFT+T and it will open everything right back up
Why is it that every time MS updates any product, they remove useful and/or popular features. Is MS asking for us to change browsers and or operating system.