How to show the downloads bar show at the bottom of the screen in edge

Anonymous
2021-04-19T06:53:57+00:00

Hi, I have recently Reset my pc and I have noticed that my downloads instead of showing at the bottom of the screen (where it shows the name of recent downloads and 3 dots next to each download to cancel the download or open the file location, etc) pop up at the top near my extensions and I would like to make it so that they show at the bottom of the screen

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-05-24T09:45:15+00:00

    When you modify a shortcut you would have to use that shortcut after for using the browser because if you click on the bottom of your taskbar it will be the same thing all over again which you will then say it doesn't work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-24T22:16:29+00:00

    I have deleted the shortcut. 

    I deleted the shortcut

    I created a new shortcut and deleted that one.

    I have done this over and over and over.

    It does NOT work

    It doesn't work for everyone. There must be a common reason why.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-05-25T00:25:39+00:00

    You're doing it wrong because you have to add in the command each time when you do so when you would make a new shortcut and like i mentioned if you use the one you have pinned on your taskbar it isn't going to work since that would use the command line from the old one and you want to know something funny i suffer from Autism and i am able to do this without any issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-05-25T01:15:03+00:00

    Hello

    Frankly I don't care what you do or don't suffer from.

    THIS DOES NOT WORK ON MY COMPUTER.

    Thanks for your replies, but they weren't of any help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-05-25T08:28:12+00:00

    Tested it out on 3 other systems i own and it works for all so pretty much you're not doing it right all this time because if i am able to do it then you should be able to as well if you were to know anything about computers at all.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments