Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, I have recently Reset my pc and I have noticed that my downloads instead of showing at the bottom of the screen (where it shows the name of recent downloads and 3 dots next to each download to cancel the download or open the file location, etc) pop up at the top near my extensions and I would like to make it so that they show at the bottom of the screen
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi panvvan
Your version of Edge is fully up to date, this is a new problem that many people are reporting in Edge, they have moved the Downloads to the top right of the screen, that is why it is best to report this on the Feedback panel, so the Edge developers will see the feedback, the more people that do that the more likely, they will give us the choice to have that on the bottom bar again . . .
am I on a older version of edge or was the download bar at the bottom in a older version, if its in a newer version is it possible for me to update to that version
Hi panvvan
I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .
Currently, in that version of Edge, there is no setting to move the downloads display back to the bottom bar in Edge, the best option is open the Feedback Panel in Edge (Alt + Shift + i) and provide feedback to the developers there, to ask them to make this an option in a future update . .
Version 90.0.818.41 (Official build) (64-bit)
My name is Ru. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.
Open Microsoft Edge browser > Click on 3 dots at the top right corner > Click "Settings"
On the left-hand navigation click on the "About Microsoft Edge" to make sure you have the latest version of Microsoft Edge. Let me know the version number so that we can troubleshoot further